1850 - 1853
- Feather River Circuit of the Methodist Episcopal
Church formed at Yuba City home of George Hansen.
- Deed to property on which to build a church filed.
- July, a "suitable" one story building on the west
side of D St., half-way between 3rd and
4th Streets, became a temporary church.
two-story brick structure at the southwest corner of
4th and E Streets.
- October, church destroyed by fire.
- Present church dedicated by Bishop Burns on January
- 135th Year Celebration
- 150th Year Celebration